Please take a moment to read and reflect on the names of those in Massachusetts who were victims of Domestic Violence Homicide since last October. Honor their memory by moving forward with resolve to help those currently struggling with violence in their homes and to work to prevent violence in the future by modeling healthy relationships.
- 11/3/2013 Shirley Ju, age 64, of Natick
- 11/18/2013 Mei Kum Jones, 43, of Arlington
- 11/18/2013 Colt Jones, 1, of Arlington
- 11/18/2013 Cameron Jones, 1, of Arlington
- 11/30/2013 Colleen Butler, 60, Sutton
- 1/15/2014 Mabilia Maranhao, 22, of New Bedford
- 2/17/2014 Anonymous, age unknown, of Springfield
- 2/20/2014 Solanlly Paulino, 23, of Peabody
- 4/8/2014 Anonymous, age unknown, of Boston
- 4/22/2014 Elizabeth Coyne, 81, of Weymouth
- 5/3/2014 Edward Dill, 36, of Brockton
- 5/7/2014 Andrew Wagner, 31, of Worcester
- 5/16/2014 Anonymous, age unknown, of Salisbury
- 5/16/2014 Florence Beaulieu, 27, of Brockton
- 6/11/2014 Patricia Langley, 52, of Rockland
- 7/20/2014 Anonymous, age unknown, of Ludlow
- 10/5/2014 Ramonita Colon, 58, of Springfield
Passing Beyond Sight
Those we love must someday pass
beyond our present sight…
Must leave us and the world we know
without their radiant light.
But we know that like a candle
their lovely light will surely shine
To brighten up another place
more perfect… more divine.
And in the realm of Heaven
where they shine so warm
Our loved ones live forevermore
in God ’s eternal light.
We hope that you are participating in the Silent Witness prevention and awareness competition this month. Use this form ASP Silent Witness Project (PREVENTION COMPETITION) – PDF to write all the tips you find on each witness and return to A Safe Place.